Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Rift Resource: The Rift Podcast

I stumbled across an interesting podcast this weekend.  The Rift Podcast is put out by a couple of young ladies from Kansas (one via Brisbane, Australia) that is covering the new eagerly awaited MMORPG, Rift: Planes of Telara.  I'm not exactly sure how they managed it, but the hosts managed to get access to the community manager and a bunch of the devs for interviews.  They also have information on other Rift-related sites.  So far I've only listened to two of the ten podcasts Arithion and Desikis have put together, but so far I'm enjoying them. 

I normally don't recommend listening to podcasts until I've listened to the first five, but I'd recommend listening to this podcast, or at least visiting the site, to anyone interested in checking out the game.  The podcast is now available thru iTunes and I have added them to the podcast RSS feed on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment