Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Blizzard Dresses Paladins Funny

When I played World of Warcraft 4 years ago I played a protection paladin, got nerfed horribly, and managed to get to the then level cap of 60.  So I guess it was natural I would roll up another paladin and see how the class has changed.  I named her Panzerrose and, like my first pally, is a miner and blacksmith.  I actually joined a group with her and I don't think I did too badly.

As I remembered from my first time in WoW, the armor can really clash and look bad.  For now, I'll post this screenshot of Panzerrose at level 10.  She actually looks better than she did at level 9 because I was able to make some armor that not only improved her stats but looks a lot better.

Right now she has no personality because nothing has really happened to her.  We'll see what happens in a few weeks.  But I know she is not going to become a fashionista.  Blizzard just won't let her.

No comments:

Post a Comment