Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Lack of Sympathy

I realize I haven't written about CCP's War On Bots™ in awhile.  That doesn't mean I've changed my mind about botters and how CCP handles them.  So I'll apologize in advance if you get caught for botting or illicit RMT activities and come to my comments, cry about it and I don't offer you any sympathy.  I won't apologize for what I write if you come onto my blog, complain about CCP banning you for no reason and giving you no notice about what they did and then urge people to play another game.

I don't mind criticism of CCP; they have done a lot over the past year to deserve more than I can ever dish out.  But I draw the line when people make stuff up because they don't want to look bad.  Especially if you got caught botting or engaging in RMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment